Indian Railways allows you to check the PNR status of your reservation in few other ways. You can use SMS or regular phone. If you use the SMS service, then you will get a response back with reservation details including seat number. Please be aware that these services may charge you.
- SMS: PNR <10-digit PNR Number> to 54959. For example PNR 1234567890
- SMS: PNR <10-digit PNR Number> to 139
- SMS: PNR <10-digit PNR number> to 5676747
- SMS: IRPNR <10-digit PNR Number> to 57886
- Phone: Dial 139 for PNR enquiry, arrival departure of trains, fares, accommodation and availability